Judith Molyneux offers workplace training and assessment courses in various design fields to improve employee knowledge and increase sales.
Having a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing BSZ41098, Judith has written training packages and created practical workplace training programmes designed to fast track and enhance the fundamentals of sales techniques through the understanding of designing and decorating concepts.
All workplace training and assessment courses delivered by Judith are of an extremely high standard incorporating all the necessary skills and knowledge required for each training package as well as applying her vast experiences and professional practice expertise required when working within the Building and Furnishing Industries.
Businesses may employ Judith for workplace training at the business premises locally or interstate either on a weekly or monthly basis (or when and as required) to deliver essential training packages to their employees.
Training packages are available as follows
Kitchen and Bathroom Design – Retail or Wholesale
Soft Furnishing – Interior Décor and Design Wholesale or Retail
Furniture – Retail or Wholesale
Colour – Consulting Services
Floor Coverings- Retail or Wholesale
Window Treatments – Retail or Wholesale
Home Building Offices – deliver training packages such as “Selling Retail Services and Products” “Advising Customers on Interior Design and Décor” “Lighting in the Home” “Using Colour” “Designing for Domestic Spaces” etc.
Home Building Product and Advice Centres (Bunnings, Home Ideas Centres, Masters Improvement Stores, Mitre 10)
The benefits of on-site workplace training packages are as follows
– Students undertake tasks using the business premises, products and materials and general office procedures,
– Learn with other staff members,
– Less travelling for staff members,
– Business downtime for training is minimal,
– Management may be involved in the training process,
– Staff are not absent for long periods of time from the workplace,
– Assessments may be undertaken during working hours in real time situations or after hours,
– Group training and assessing fees can be less expensive,
– Training is undertaken at times to suit the business and Management.